Businesses world over are driven by same fundamental factors - Need to differentiate, innovate, and achieve super normal results. A sound business strategy and the ability to execute it better than others are inextricably linked to organization's ability to stay competitive.
Project and Product Management are the two core disciplines that bring together these strategy and execution aspects and in a sense can be a microcosm of the larger organization in which they exist. Effectiveness with which Project and Product Management is executed in an organization can be the difference between whether an organization grows or fails.
International Board for Project and Product Leadership (IBPL), established in 2012 as a non-profit society, recognizes the importance of these two disciplines. The IBPL provides an international platform to industry leaders and practitioners from around the world in the area of Project and Product Management with a view to Enable cross industry collaboration and knowledge sharing at a global level.
IBPL aspire to provide the largest, most vibrant, integrated global platform to industry leaders and practitioners from around the world in the area of Project and Product Management to enable cross-industry learning and knowledge sharing in these two disciplines.
- Increase awareness about Project and Product Management as core management disciplines
- Enable cross industry collaboration and knowledge sharing at a global level
- Create opportunities to learn from industry leaders
- Evolve best practices in the areas of Project and Product Management
- Foster the profession of Project and Product Management
Click to view upcoming IBPL Conventions